We present to you our Certified Feline Master Groomer (CFMG) that has obtained her certifications with the National Cat Groomers Institute of America since 2011. She has completed written and practical exams showcasing mastering of feline temperament & handling skills, breed & color identification, health & anatomy understanding, CPR & First Aid certification, and the practical exams demonstrating cat grooming services and is experienced grooming all cat breeds to CFA standards.
Feline Spa & Style
- Water jet massage bath to deeply remove any dirt, grease, grim, and impurities that are hidden with your cat's hair while giving it a relaxing hydro massage;
- Gentle facial to gently remove traces of dirt, food debris, grease that may be found on your cat's face. Depending on the breed requirement, slight trimming around the eyes will be done.
- Nail Clippingwhich trims those cat claws down to a reasonable length that's safe for your leather couch.
- Ear Cleaning which removes any wax and debris that are present within your cats' ears. Any abnormalities noted during ear cleaning will be reported to the owner.
- Sanitary Trim which includes trimming around your cat's private areas to keep it clean and much easier to maintain.
- Fluff Dry to ensure a beautiful finish on your cat's hair.
- Thorough Brushing to ensure your cat's hair is smooth and mat-free.
- Hair Style Options:
- Lion Cut - If shedding, matting and hot weather are problems for your cat, then you might want to consider a lion cut. This is a hairstyle where your cat's coat is shaved with the exception of the face, mane, front legs, back feet, and tip of the tail. It is a popular cut among owners of Himalayans, Persian and owners with long hair cats. When completed, your cat will look like a miniature lion.
- Comb Cut - This is another alternative to consider if shedding, matting and hot weather are issues for your long hair cat, especially if you want your cat to have a longer coat length all throughout. The length of your cat can be easily selected from 1/8" to 1", while keeping its beautiful lion cut look, but at a different length. When completed, your cat will look like a miniature lion with a longer coat.
Feline Spa Add-Ons
- Belly Shave to maintain a clean underside on your cat. This is great for cats that are always outdoors or constantly on its belly creating unmanageable matting underneath.
- De-Shed Treatment to help eliminate those hairballs your cat is ingesting! This treatment reduces shedding significantly and your kitty will definitely be thankful for it.
- Toe Tufts Trimming to trim down those toe tufts that are tracking in dirt, debris, and even fecal matter. This isn't breed standard, but sure does make those kitty paws much more manageable!
- Soft Paws - Acrylic soft nail protectors can be added to your kitty's nails to protect your furniture and floors from being scratched! These nail protectors come in a variety of colour and sparkling finishes to choose from, enabling your kitty to celebrate all occasions!
PLEASE NOTE: Woofur staff will provide approximate prices for all quotations. Exact prices for all grooms will not be determined until your cat's groomer has began working on the cat due to coat conditions, behaviour, and other factors that may come into play. Prices for each groom are dependent on the breed, size, and condition of the cat.
Please note that should your cat become difficult to handle for our experienced staff, there will be a minimum Handling Fee of $15 applied. Should your dog or cat show extreme aggression towards our staff, we reserve the right to refuse service for your pet(s). We apologize in advance should this be of inconvenience to you.