Has your dog finally mastered his "Sit, Stay" but you need a little assistance in getting him to do his "Down Stay?" Or has he simply forgotten how to "drop" what's in his mouth on command?
Now when your dog is with us for daycare or boarding, you can sign him/her up for our Day School Training program so he/she will work on manners and obedience with our staff. This is a great option for those with a busy schedule but would still like to have your dogs trained!
Training sessions will either be in group or in private and are available in 15 minute, 30 minute and 60 minute segments, depending on the issues that needs to be addressed and resolved.
Pricing for Day School Training sessions are as follows:
- 15 minute Day School Training Sessions - $10 / session
- 30 minute Day School Training Sessions - $20 / session
- 60 minute Day School Training Sessions - $35 / session
To sign up to participate:
- Dogs must be pre-approved for our daycare via our assessment process.
- Let our staff either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone at 416-238-7358 or in person about the issues you'd like us to help you work on with your dog.
- After determining which session is most appropriate for your dog, your training session can be scheduled.
- When you drop off your dog in the morning for daycare, indicate your dog is here for Day School Training along with his/her daycare stay.