Socializing your dog helps him/her to become a happy, healthy, and well-behaved member of your family. Properly socialized dogs are less likely to develop behaviour problems as they grow. Dogs with limited socialization may react with fear or aggression when they are exposed to new things. It is much easier to teach your puppy to accept new things now than it is to retrain him after bad habits develop.
Dogs are social creatures just like humans and would greatly benefit in regular socialization with other dogs. We offer daycare in either half days (5 hours or less) or full days, depending on your needs. Our facility is clean, spacious, safe, and are staffed with trained personnel that are available to provide assistance to you and/or your pet(s). We are also pet first aid certified to handle emergency situations.
Our daycare is open
Mondays - Fridays from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Below are services that our canine daycare participants will receive:
- Socialization opportunities with other dogs,
- Interactive games and toys with other dogs and our trained staff,
- Outdoor potty breaks and walks with our staff,
- Unlimited supplies of fresh and filtered water,
- Lunch or Treat time in the early afternoon (All food/treats must be supplied by owners)
- Down time and nap time to rest,
- A report card (and staff updates, if needed) detailing how your dog was for the day,
- An extremely happy, fulfilling, and tiring day for your pup!
Prior to accepting your dog for doggy daycare, we must conduct an intake assessment to determine your dog’s fit into our facility. Our 30 minute assessment consists of your dog meeting our staff, get to know our facility, meet existing dogs that are part of our current daycare. Please plan accordingly as owners are required to stay for the assessment. Assessments are by appointment only and can be booked Mondays - Fridays from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Should you require an appointment beyond the hours specified, please contact us to arrange.
To ensure safety for you and your pets, all pets must be current with vaccinations or have valid up-to-date titre certificates. Pet owners are required to bring proof of vaccinations upon registration. We reserve the right to refuse entrance should vaccination proof not be provided. The following are vaccinations that are needed for dogs participating in doggy daycare:
- Rabies (Required)
- DHPP (Optional - Vaccine Waiver Needed)
- Bordetella (Optional - Vaccine Waiver Needed)